The Finance Team (FT) exists to oversee the expenses, budgets, investments, debts, and financial reporting obligations of Southwood United Church (SWUC). This includes:
- Facilitating the annual budgeting and tax receipting processes;
- Tracking and authorizing the revenues and expenditures of the congregation;
- Preparing financial reports, filings, and statistics;
- Promoting good stewardship practices;
- Planning for the long-term financial stability of the congregation;
- Communicating transparently and frequently;
- Fundraising and grant-writing as needed and as directed by the Church Council.
Interested in serving on this Team? Download the full Team description/Terms of Reference below and/or contact email@example.com to put your name forward!